1. IGFA 16lb Tippet
2. Boats can leave from/to any dock from Harry Harris Park to Duck Key.
3. Boats can leave the dock at 6:00AM, lines in any time after that. Lines out at 3:00PM.
4. Tarpon must be 4 feet long on the honor system.
5. Fish is considered caught/ released when leader is reeled in to tip of guide.
6. Team with the most releases wins, in the event of a tie the team that caught the last fish first will be the judged winner.
7. Only two anglers can fish at a time on boats with three anglers.
8. Chumming is not permitted, and you must be at least 100 yards from any other boats chum slick.
9. Fish must be reported by 5:00PM.
10. Turn in score sheets each day at the Lorelei or by phone: 305.509.0253
11. This is a boat tournament. Anglers can change from day one today two. (Inform committee)
12. Awards get together at the Lorelei after 4PM as everyone arrives from fishing.
13. This is a fun tournament, so let’s have a fun time!
Download a PDF of the rules here.